Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Love is a battlefield and I am a sniper

I'm pretty sure I'm a cupid. I read on Wikipedia that Cupid is usually depicted having two sets of arrows, gold-tipped and lead-tipped. The gold arrows inspire love whereas the lead arrows inspire hatred. I shoot guys with a gold arrow, but the love moves slow. It's kind of like a slow-release formula. The potion opens their eyes as to what they want in a woman and shows them that they can get exactly what they deserve. I then shoot them with the lead arrow which has a much quicker effect and they soon begin to hate me. The relationship ends and they immediately find a woman they just absolutely can't get enough of. I'm happy to be the catalyst for such bliss...




even if it means I'm left alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment